Information Technology and Web, Project Management/Program Development
4 Year Degree
The Technology and Project Manager provides oversight and strategic direction for all technology solutions and initiatives. This position also supports all departments by providing data analytics and reporting.
1) Oversees, implements, and evaluates technology solutions
2) Documents, tracks, and reports technology strategic goals and progress
3) Plans and implements technology training for staff.
4) Serves as primary liaison to technology vendors
5) Oversees budgets related to technology partners and hardware/software licensing
6) Leads cybersecurity initiative and works with appropriate vendors to ensure they adhere to security protocols
7) Provides technical support for TSCPA virtual learning programs
8) Leads the development and maintenance of the organization's disaster recovery plan
9) Develops reporting tools such as dashboards and custom reports that support decision making and information sharing across the organization
Bachelor's degree or higher
Non-profit or association experience preferred
Project management experience
Knowledge of system reporting tools and best practices (PowerBI, Tableau)
About Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants is the state professional organization for certified public accountants in Tennessee. With more than 100 years of service to the accounting profession, TSCPA acts on behalf of its members and provides support, enabling its members to perform quality professional services while serving the public interest.