Under the direction of the VP, Brand & Marketing Communications, the Digital Marketing & Traffic Specialist will support the design, development, implementation and execution of marketing products and programs. This position will be responsible for designing, fulfilling and executing digital and print campaigns, collaborate closely with the Marketing and Creative Services team, as well as work with the agency of record to ensure strong and consistent design, timely response and successful campaign execution. This role will collaborate with various segment leads to effectively coordinate and manage the delivery of campaigns across a network of well-established websites for world recognized brands. In addition, the Digital Marketing & Traffic Specialist will serve as a technical and project lead, aiding in decision-making regarding process improvements, cross-departmental coordination and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
•Execute and maintain the traffic schedule for all digital assets for the Marketing Team.
Communicate clearly and effectively with production, site, and agency and project manage integrated communications including scheduling ads in software and monitoring campaign performance
• Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including thorough testing and troubleshooting to run successfully and accurately on the various sites and network platforms.
• Partner with segment managers, product managers, site production & development, team to optimize campaign performance based on goals.
• Assist with implementing strategies and process for new advertising opportunities and new products/emerging media.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with site and product groups to maintain and enforce ad specs, test.
• Support the Director of Communications in communicating results, recommend adjustments and investments to Segment leads.
• Strive for constant traffic efficiency through out of the box thinking.
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or email reporting required.
• Experience with project management, with an ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines required.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Experience with trafficking system (in house or commercial)
• Experience in Microsoft Office software applications—MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with Social Media platforms a plus.
• Experience with HTML or CSS a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication's plus 2-5 years relevant experience (2 within advertising design and trafficking) required. If degree is in unrelated field, candidates holding certificates in Online, Graphic and or Multimedia Digital Design and Development will be considered.
• Google Analytics certification required
• Creative and detail-oriented
• Knowledge of major or in-house ad serving system a plus.
• Agency and/or non-profit experience a plus.
• Proven project management skills required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
No relocation assistance provided.
The Society for Human Resource Management is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or TDD (703) 548-6990.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates. Visit us at shrm.org.